Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Growing Better Together
Fane valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in dairy processing, red meats, feed compounding, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Reference: Ref: WS/EME/11/17
Closing Date: 24th November 2017
Part of the Fane Valley Group of companies, we supply a wide range of oat and porridge products to retail and food service customers throughout Ireland, the UK and in key export markets. At White’s we believe in quality in every part of our business, from the oats our dedicated growers produce to the standards we set ourselves and in the people who join our team.
The successful candidate will be involved in preventative maintenance and process improvements to maximise machine output and assisting with systems for updating the plant and machinery.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role;
- An Industrial Electrical qualification (equivalent to NVQ Level 3 or above);
- Experience in production, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and steam generation systems;
- Working experience of interpreting electrical drawings;
- Good IT skills;
- The ability to work with minimum supervision;
- An awareness of health and safety legislation.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Previous working experience in a food processing environment;
- An understanding of a range of end of line packing equipment;
- Experience of fault diagnosis and repair in a high volume manufacturing/industrial process environment;
- Training in welding and experienced use of mig and arc welders.
Candidates must be self-motivated with good problem solving skills and have an understanding of a round-the-clock operation. Hours of work will be based on a continental shift pattern.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.