Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Growing Better Together
Fane valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in dairy processing, red meats, feed compounding, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Store Yard Person
Reference: Job Ref: FVS/SYP/01/
Closing Date: 19th January 2018
Fane Valley Stores is a major retail distributor of animal health and farm supplies in Northern Ireland with sixteen retail stores, an on-line trading platform and the market leading position in livestock identification products. Quality of product and unrivalled customer service are the key to our success in this sector.
We now invite applications for the following position based at our Armagh Store.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all yard activities and provide customer advice on a wide range of products.
It is essential that all applicants have:
- A good basic education;
- Retail product knowledge of agricultural goods;
- Competence in the use of computers;
- An interest in and knowledge of agriculture;
- Excellent communication skills, a friendly, helpful and enthusiastic personality.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Previous experience in a retail stores environment;
- Experience in crop and/or animal husbandry;
- Forklift competence and certificate of proficiency;
- Knowledge of computerised stock control systems.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.