Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Growing Better Together
Fane valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in dairy processing, red meats, feed compounding, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Store Sales Person
Reference: Ref: FVS/SSP/06/18
Closing Date: 18th June 2018
Fane Valley Stores is the largest retail distributor of animal health and farm supplies in Northern Ireland with 16 retail stores, an on-line trading platform and the market leading position in livestock identification products. Quality of product and unrivalled customer service are the key to our success in this sector.
We now invite applications for the following position based at our Omagh Retail Store and Omagh Mart Store
Within this role you will be given the opportunity to carry out a wide variety of tasks and therefore flexibility is required.
It is essential that all applicants have:
- Previous experience in a retail stores environment;
- A good basic education;
- Retail product knowledge of agricultural goods;
- Experience in crop and/or animal husbandry;
- Competence in the use of computers;
- Cash handling experience;
- An interest in and knowledge of agriculture;
- Excellent communication skills, a friendly, helpful and enthusiastic personality.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- A recognised agricultural qualification;
- An SQP qualification;
- Knowledge of computerised stock control systems.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 9261 0480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.