Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Growing Better Together
Fane valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in dairy processing, red meats, feed compounding, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Reference: Ref: FVS/WA/05/19
Closing Date: 3rd June 2019
Fane Valley Stores is a leading supplier of animal health and agricultural products to farmers and the rural community. With an expanding network of agri-retail stores and a strong on-line platform, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our customers.
We now invite applications for the following position based at Moira.
The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving deliveries, processing stock, completing daily picks for stores and general duties within the warehouse.
It is essential that all applicants have:
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- A Counter Balance forklift licence and experience;
- Experience of stock-taking;
- IT literacy in Microsoft word and excel;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience of operating a computerised warehouse and stock control system;
- A Reach forklift licence and experience;
- SQP and NSK trained or willing to undertake training.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 9261 0480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.