Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Growing Better Together
Fane valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in dairy processing, red meats, feed compounding, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Reference: Job Ref: FVS/D/11/19
Closing Date: 22nd November 2019
Fane Valley Stores is the largest retail distributor of agricultural products in Northern Ireland, with a modern centralised distribution centre in Moira to service our 16 retail stores and customer deliveries across the province.
We now invite applications for the following position based in Moira.
Working in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager and other Warehouse personnel, the Van Driver will be responsible for ensuring goods are delivered in a timely, professional and efficient manner. Be the face of Fane Valley Stores dealing with customers directly and assist with general warehouse duties when required.
- Have at least 6 months experience of working in a multi drop van driving role;
- Have Northern Ireland and border counties multi drop experience;
- Have farm delivery experience;
- Hold a valid UK driving licence;
- Have a good basic education and good communication skills;
- Be IT literate;
- Be able to work independently on your own initiative and contribute as part of a team;
- Be familiar with daily checks of equipment.
To request an application form please contact the Human Resources Department at Fane Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply directly through our website www.fanevalley.com/careers.